1. Data controller
The data collected is processed by Clean4green, whose registered office is located at 157 route de Mont de Marsan, 47420 Boussès.
2. Information we collect
In order to provide you with an optimal service and a functional Platform, when you use the Clean4green Website, Mobile Application and Services, you transmit data to us, which we collect and process.
2.1. Data transmitted directly
The simple fact of consulting our Website does not enable us to record any personal data. Users always have the option of refusing to provide personal information.
By using our Platform and its Services, you are required to transmit data to us, some of which may identify you. By providing this information, you agree to certain data being made public on our Platform. For greater clarity, we indicate below the data that is made public and the data that remains private.
The information you send us contains the following data:
The data necessary to register for the use of our Services on our Platform or any other Service offered by Clean4green. This data includes:
- Last Name (Private)
- First name (Private)
- Title (Private)
- Mail address (Private)
- Password (Private)
- Nickname (Public)
The above information is required in order to use our Services. Otherwise you will not be able to create an account on our Platform and we will not be able to provide you with all the Services offered by Clean4green.
You may fill in additional but optional information to complete your Profile, such as a profile picture, at your discretion and under your sole responsibility,
The data required to issue an environmental alert or to add a follow-up are public. This data includes :
The above data is mandatory to be able to issue environmental alerts or to add a follow-up to environmental alerts. Otherwise you will not be able to publish an alert or add a follow-up on the Mobile Application and we will not be able to provide you with all the Services offered by Clean4green.
- A copy of the comments you have published on an environmental alert;
- A copy of the environmental alerts or follow-up additions that you have made and published on the Mobile Application;
- Data that we may ask you to provide when you report a problem relating to an environmental alert or the addition of a track, such as the subject of your report;
- Data relating to your location where you have consented to us collecting and processing such data;
- Details of your visits to our Platforms and the content you have accessed;
- A copy of all publications made on our Platform;
2.2. Data transmitted automatically
Each time you use our Services on the Website and Mobile Application, we collect information about your activity on our Platform.
2.2.1 Technical data
In accordance with applicable legislation and with your consent, we collect information from and on the devices and equipment you use to access our Services, such as IP addresses, connection data, mobile phone model and operating system, types and versions of Internet browsers used, types and versions of browser plugins, version of the Mobile Application, operating systems and platforms, data concerning your browsing on our Platforms, in particular your browsing on the various URL pages of our Platforms, the content you access or consult, the search terms used, download errors, the duration of consultation of certain pages, interactions with the Website or the Mobile Application, advertising identifiers.
The technologies used to collect this information include cookies. For further information, please consult our Cookies Charter.
2.2.2 Data relating to your use
When you access and use the Services offered on the Platform, we also collect information about your use of the Website and the Mobile Application, such as the number of environmental alerts you have published, your registration date, etc.
2.2.3. Position data (geolocation)
In order to be able to find an environmental association or organisation close to your location or to geolocate an alert on our Platform, you are asked to authorise Clean4green to collect and process your geolocation data in order to allow Clean4green to identify its crossroads with alerts issued close to your location or environmental associations/organisations that have agreed to be geolocated.
The data collected via the Mobile Application also allows Clean4green to identify the exact location of the pollution problem and not for the purpose of registering your position.
The location of environmental alerts will be visible to all registered Members who have downloaded the Mobile Application.
If you refuse the geolocation service, you will not have direct access to the alerts and associations/organisations geolocated around your position. However, you can enter your location in the search box provided to find alerts or associations/organisations in your area and you can continue to send an alert by selecting the location on an interactive map.
You can also withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge, by deactivating the geolocation option on your smartphone.
3. Use of your data
- Creating and managing your Member account ;
- Geolocation to provide you with environmental alerts and associations/organisations near your position ;
- Issuing environmental alerts to warn communities, associations or Members of pollution near their location;
- Adding a follow-up or a comment ;
- Sending of Clean4green newsletters and marketing or advertising messages or content by Clean4green;
- To keep you informed of changes to our Services ;
- To improve and optimise our Platform, in particular to ensure that our content is displayed in a way that suits your device.
The data collected is also necessary to fulfil Clean4green's legitimate interests and to gain a better understanding of its Members and the way in which our Services are used. In particular, this data may be used for research and analysis enabling associations or local authorities to target their actions to protect our natural environments and to study the behaviour of Users with regard to environmental protection;
By using the Platform and its Services, the Member consents to the processing of his/her data, however he/she may withdraw this consent at any time; the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the processing carried out prior to this withdrawal.
Clean4green may process Members' personal data in response to a legal request (search warrant, court order or other) or to comply with legal, regulatory, judicial or administrative obligations.
4. Sharing your data
Only certain members and managers of Clean4green are authorised to process Members' personal data for the purposes described above. These employees and managers only have access to the data they need to perform their duties;
In the course of using our Services, some of your information, referred to as "public" in article 2.1 above, is transmitted to other registered Members via your public profile or as part of the alert process or when you post a comment;
Clean4green may also share information about you, including personal data, with our partners and service providers in accordance with this Policy. Our partners and/or service providers are authenticated and reliable and Clean4green ensures that its partners and/or service providers do not breach the security and confidentiality of Members' personal data. These service providers help us to operate and improve our Services, in particular concerning data hosting, studies, analyses and statistics, the use of the Mobile Application and the Website and/or the proper functioning of the Platform and provide the necessary assistance to its Members, marketing and advertising in order to send offers, messages and relevant content to Clean4green Members. Our Partners registered on the Platform, in particular environmental associations and local authorities, carry out studies and analyses on the evolution of the preservation of natural environments in France and the behaviour of Members with regard to the protection of the environment;
Clean4gren may transmit certain data at the request of government agencies and to comply with any legal or judicial request or if we believe in good faith that this is necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of Clean4green, its Members and more generally any third party;
We may share your Personal Information in our possession in connection with corporate transactions such as, but not limited to, sales, acquisitions, dissolutions, restructurings, mergers, and the like;
5. Retention of your data
Your personal data is archived at the end of the following periods:
In accordance with its status as host, Neocloud SAS is under a legal obligation to retain certain personal data of Members for a period of one year on the basis of Article 6, II of the Law for Confidence in the Digital Economy of 21 June 2004;
5 years after your last use of our Platform, if you have not closed your account;
For a period of three years if your account has been suspended;
For the legal period of 13 months for cookies (see Cookies Charter);
For the duration of the processing of the report relating to the reporting of fraudulent behaviour;
Content created by Members on our Platform (such as comments, reviews, environmental alerts or the addition of a follow-up to an alert) are rendered anonymous after the account closure periods mentioned above but remain visible on our Platforms.
Clean4green refuses to collect data from minors. If a Member communicates to Clean4green fraudulent information or certificates concerning his/her date of birth, the parents of the minor child are invited to notify us by sending an email to the following address: contact@Clean4green.org, in order to request the deletion of the data. The company undertakes to delete all personal data concerning the minor as soon as possible.
6. Transferring your data
We currently store your Personal Information within the European Union, however some of our service providers may be located in countries outside the European Union ("Third Countries"). In this case we will transfer some of your Personal Data to Third Countries. This may in particular be the case to Third Countries for which the European Commission has not taken an "adequate protection" decision. In such a case, Clean4green will ensure that the transfer is carried out in compliance with the applicable regulations and guarantees a sufficient level of protection of the privacy and fundamental rights of individuals (in particular by means of the European Commission's standard contractual clauses).
7. Your rights regarding your personal data
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and the RGPD, each Member has the right to access, rectify and, where appropriate, the right to portability and deletion of his personal data, as well as the right to object to or limit the processing of his personal data and the right to define directives concerning the fate of his personal data after his death.
Clean4green undertakes to respect the protection of personal data and to deal with such requests as quickly as possible. Members may exercise their rights, provided they can prove their identity, by sending a letter or an email to contact@Clean4green.org or Members may also exercise their rights directly by rectifying most of their personal data themselves via the Mobile Application or the Website.
Here is a list of your rights regarding your personal data:
- The Member has the right of access authorising him to ask Clean4green for a copy of the data concerning him in an accessible form; ;
- The Member has the right of rectification allowing him to require Clean4green, without justification on his part, to update, complete or rectify personal information that is incomplete, erroneous, inaccurate, outdated or whose use, disclosure or retention is prohibited on the basis of the Data Protection Act and the GDPR. You may modify your personal information at any time from the Mobile Application in the "my profile" tab; » ;
- The Member also has the right to deletion, which gives him/her the right to demand the deletion, without justification on his/her part, of data communicated to Clean4green, within the limits of the applicable rights of the RGPD. You can delete your account at any time.
- Members have the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data by Clean4green for direct marketing purposes or to processing carried out on the basis of Clean4green's legitimate interests;
- The Member has the right to data portability, in particular to receive the personal data you have communicated to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another data controller, on the basis of Article 20 of the GDPR;
- The Member has the right to define directives concerning the fate of his or her Personal Data after his or her death;
For any complaint, the Member may submit a request to the competent national supervisory authority for data protection.
What is a cookie ?
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer's browser. Cookies are accessed and stored by the websites you visit, and by the companies that display their advertisements on websites, so that they can recognise the browser. Websites can only access the cookies they have stored on your computer.
How are cookies used?
Use of the site: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and Services and enable smooth, customised browsing.
Audience measurement: These cookies collect information on how Users use our Website, they are used to produce anonymous statistical data on Website traffic, to improve the Website Services and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online content, features, advertising and other communications.
Clean4green uses Google Analytics as an audience measurement and statistical tool.
The statistical data obtained is not passed on to third parties or used for any other purpose.
The data collected is kept for a maximum of 13 months in accordance with CNIL recommendations.
How do I manage cookies?
The User's consent is required to collect certain cookies. An information banner concerning the Cookies Charter is accessible on the Website, allowing Users to express their consent concerning cookies and their choice to continue browsing the site.
You have the choice of configuring your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, its period of validity and its content, as well as allowing you to refuse its storage in your terminal, and delete your cookies periodically.
However, if you set your Internet browser to deactivate cookies, you run the risk of no longer being able to use the Website as effectively as before. In this case, we decline all responsibility for the consequences of the degraded functioning of the Service.
Here's how to configure your browser:
- 1. Open Firefox
- 2. Press the « Alt »
- 3. In the menu at the top of the page, click on "Tools" then "Options".
- 4. Select the "Privacy" tab
- 5. In the drop-down menu to the right of "Retention rules", click on "Use personalised settings for history".
- 6. A little further down, uncheck "Accept cookies".
- 7. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
Internet Explorer :
- 1. Open Internet Explorer
- 2. In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options".
- 3. Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
- 4. Click on "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept".
- 5. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
Google Chrome :
- 1. Open Google Chrome
- 2. Click on the tools icon in the menu bar
- 3. Select "Options
- 4. Click on the "Advanced options" tab
- 5. In the "Cookie settings" drop-down menu, select "Block all cookies".
- 1. Open Safari
- 2. In the top menu bar, click on "Safari", then "Preferences".
- 3. Select the "Security" icon
- 4. Next to "Accept cookies", tick "Never".
- 5. If you want to see the cookies already saved on your computer, click on "Show cookies".
For more information on cookies, Clean4green invites you to visit the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
Or contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
9. Links to other websites and social networks
By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to the following address Clean4green - 157, route de Mont de Marsan, 47420 Boussès.